Was established on September 11, 1998 in Kanab, Utah.
Congratulations!! I bet that was a very special day....wish I could of been there. I wish I could of seen you when I was in Kanab. It was a quick trip! Shane's brother spoke at TJ's farewell. He did a great job!
That is so cool!! I wish I could have been there. We are trying to come for Thanksgiving in November. I am just so excited for you.
How cool!!! That is so great that he wanted to do that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations!! I bet that was a very special day....wish I could of been there. I wish I could of seen you when I was in Kanab. It was a quick trip! Shane's brother spoke at TJ's farewell. He did a great job!
That is so cool!! I wish I could have been there. We are trying to come for Thanksgiving in November. I am just so excited for you.
How cool!!! That is so great that he wanted to do that.
Post a Comment