Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer 08


At the Kanab Park this summer. We had a BLAST!!!

6 comments:

Syal said...

Way to go!!! I love the pictures. You so are not dense. It does take some time. Keep it up. I love it.

Rae said...

You are going to have to help me with by blog. It is a little over my head. Love, Rae

Scottia said...

Hey Tina,

Love the picture! Looks like Peyton and Oscar are having a good time. Peyton still talks about the twins. I think he really enjoyed playing with them.

Scottia said...

Peyton wants to see Lettie!

Tulsi said...

Say HI to Scottia when you talk to her next. It was fun having us all at women's conference.

Syal said...

I am sending out a SHOUT OUT!!

So the shout out is blog about one thing that you did as a child that you still think is fun today and if you could get your kids to have fun doing it.

Mine is fort building: to read more go to my Ho Hum blog.