Was established on September 11, 1998 in Kanab, Utah.
Wow! She looks so pretty. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. I hope Kensi had fun on her date.........
Found ya Tina! And man do you need an updated profile picture ;-)Hope Kensi had fun on the date as well.
Hey, we get to come to Kanab on the 6th to put flowers on Dad's grave. We sure miss you guys so we are way excited. ps new thing facebook. Toni knows all about it. Great way to keep in touch so think about it K. I am trying to get Mom on it to. lol
I'm glad you keep up with Facebook!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! She looks so pretty. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. I hope Kensi had fun on her date.........
Found ya Tina! And man do you need an updated profile picture ;-)
Hope Kensi had fun on the date as well.
Hey, we get to come to Kanab on the 6th to put flowers on Dad's grave. We sure miss you guys so we are way excited. ps new thing facebook. Toni knows all about it. Great way to keep in touch so think about it K. I am trying to get Mom on it to. lol
I'm glad you keep up with Facebook!!
Post a Comment