Hey everyone it has been a LONG while since I have updated. Many things have happened in our family since the last time I was on here. In October Tyrell got married and is now expecting their first child! I am gonna be a GRANDMA! :0) ToniLynn moved home for a while to get ahead on some things and is working at the Kane County Hospital as a CNA/MA and she loves it. She went back to school to finish her RN. Kensi graduated from high school in May she was sooo excited, she is now living in Cedar attending Southern Utah University. Oscar and Letti are in the 1st Grade and love every minute of it. They are constantly teaching us new things everday! Kids are too funny! As for Shane and I we are both still working, Shane for the state and I for Coldwell. Our kids keep us pretty busy! Hunting season is just around the corner and Toni drew a deer tag. Her and Shane are getting excited to have some father/daughter time!!
1 comment:
Glad you updated. Sad I noticed so long away.
Post a Comment