How much fun! I love that they get to go and do those things. Our YW women hardly date and then when they do it seems like it has to be serious. It is crazy to me. She is so gorgeous.
Oh yeah also thanks for the comment on the pictures. We think Maddie is adorable. She eats it up being the only girl with all of these boys. We sure wish we were closer.
4 comments:
How much fun! I love that they get to go and do those things. Our YW women hardly date and then when they do it seems like it has to be serious. It is crazy to me. She is so gorgeous.
Oh yeah also thanks for the comment on the pictures. We think Maddie is adorable. She eats it up being the only girl with all of these boys. We sure wish we were closer.
It looks like Kensi had a good time at Sadie Hawkins. Group dates are way more fun.
I LOVE repelling. how fun.
Post a Comment